TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Top Kinabalu 35th Anniversary Shop & Win Contest will run from 00.00AM on 1st October 2020 to 23.59PM on 31st December 2020. All entries received before or after the Contest Period will not be entertained.
2. Organiser reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to vary, postpone, re-schedule and/or extend the Contest Period and/or cancel/terminate the Contest at any time without prior notice.
3. Top Kinabalu reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of similar value without prior notice.
4. By participating in this Contest, participants consent to give their personal information and the Organiser reserves the right to publish, use the winners’ names and/or photographs plus their entries for purposes of publicity, newsletter, advertising and/or trade without further compensation or notice and each participant is not entitled to make any claims for the use of their entries by the Organiser.
5. The Organiser will not be responsible or liable for any claims, losses or damages whatsoever, resulting from or in connection with this Contest or the prizes given out through this Contest.
6. The Organiser is the final authority to decide on the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions and as to any other matters relating to this Contest.
1. Top Kinabalu 35th Anniversary Shop & Win contest is open to all residents in Sabah, Malaysia aged 18 and above that purchase product from our showroom and website www.topkinabalu.com only.
2. Directors, officers and employees as well as the parents, spouse and children of the Organiser and Prize Sponsor are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
3. Any purchase from our shop / website under wholesale, credit terms / 30 days terms is not eligible to join this contest.
QUALIFYING CRITERIAS AND SUMBISSION OF ENTRIES
1. Each participant shall spend at least RM1,000 in single receipt to entitled 1 entry to join the contest either via online / offline shopping.
• Example, participant spending RM3,999 in single receipt entitled 3 entry by auto generate.
2. Participants shall fill in their personal details correctly with correct receipt bill number/order ID in order to participate in the Contest.
3. Submit entry by scanning our QR CODE and fill in the required details.
4. Multiple entries during the whole contest period are permitted, but each entry must be accompanied by different Proof of Purchase.
5. Only full & complete Proof of Purchase (POP) will be accepted. The proof of purchase for each entry is the Original Copies of Cash Bill / Invoice / Online Tax Invoice received after purchasing which contains the Receipt Number, Date of Purchase and Receipt Value.
6. Top Kinabalu reserves the right to cancel any altered, incorrect, incomplete and unclear Proof of Purchase without prior notice.
7. Late submission, incomplete and invalid entries or without Proof of Purchase will be automatically disqualify.
1. Participants are only entitled to winning one prize throughout the Contest Period.
2. All winner will be announced at our Facebook Page (Top Kinabalu) & Website www.topkinabalu.com or such other communication methods deem fit by the organiser.
3. The prize(s) that may be awarded to the eligible winner(s) are not transferable, redeemable for cash or exchangeable for any other prize/goods.
4. All winners shall respond to the organiser within 14 days from the date of notification to claim their prizes. Should the winner failed to claim the prize within the stipulated time allocated, the Organiser reserves the right to forfeit the prize or award the prize to another participant.
PRIZE LIST & REDEMPTION
1. There are total of 36 unit worth of prize to win:
a. Grand Prize – Axia E (M) x1
b. 1 st Prize – 65” TV x1
c. 2 nd Prize – 2-Sided Fridge x1
d. 3 rd Prize – Air Purifier x1
e. 4 th Prize – 49” TV x1
f. 5 th Prize – High Power Audio System x1
g. Consolation Prize – Elba Stand Fan x5 / Tefal Cookware Set x5/ Pensonic 23L Oven x5 / Sharp Ultrasonic Mini Washer x5 / Khind 3in1 Blender x5 / Philips Steam Iron x5
2. Winners are required to present:
a) Original Receipt for verification purposes. Failure to provide original receipt is automatically rejected and Organiser reserved the right to change the winner.
b) Identity Card (IC) or Passport
c) Valid Contact Number
3. The Grand Prize Winner shall claim the prize on his/her own accord and expenses, which includes registration with Road Transport Department before the prize presentation ceremony, road tax and insurance coverage, and any other additional and incidental expenses. Car colour is subject to change depends on the availability.