|Size (L x W x H)||102 mm x 7.4 mm x 20 mm|
|Availability||Out Of Stock|
- Lightweight and ultra-thin design
- High Quality Recording
- One Push Recording and Auto Voice Recording
- Store maximum 5000 files with 16GB built-in memory
- USB Type-C® connectivity, cable supplied (USB-A to USB-C)
- 1 Year General Warranty by Sony Malaysia
- Price Stated subject to change daily without prior notice
Fits right in your pocket
With a lightweight and ultra-thin design, the ICD-TX660 fits easily in your pocket, so it can go wherever you go and be ready at a moment’s notice.
Sleek, metallic design
Enjoy premium feel in your hand with a sleek metallic body that makes the ICD-TX660 as stylish as it is practical.
High Quality Recording
The improved digital stereo microphone reduces background signal noise without sacrificing microphone sensitivity. Plus, its mounted parabolic form and improved digital stereo mic can record high-quality stereo sound.
Reduce background noise with Auto Voice Recording
Recording someone talking? Switch on Auto Voice Recording to optimise audio capture settings for vocal frequencies. You’ll get cleaner recording with less background noise and reduced chance of audio loss from incorrect microphone settings.
Never miss a moment
When you need to start recording in a rush, use the One Push Recording feature and recording will start immediately, even if the device had been powered off.
16GB built-in memory for extended recording
The ICD-TX660 has 16GB of built-in memory, so you have plenty of storage space for your audio. Record for a maximum of 636 hours in one go, or store up to 5000 separate files.
Get to the point with Time Jump
With the ICD-TX660, long-range skipping is simple. Use the Time Jump feature to skip 10% of the total playback time of each recording and find the important sections of your meeting, interview or lecture, with ease.
Check your recording status with a glance
The ICD-TX660 has an easier-to-see recording status LED light, that can be seen from above. That means you can check your recording at a glance, whether it’s in your pocket or your bag.
See more with a larger display
With an OLED Display that is 41% larger than the ICD-TX650 Voice Recorder, you can keep track of your recordings and read text more easily than ever.
USB Type-C® Connectivity
The ICD-TX660 has a USB Type-C® port for convenient connectivity.
Plastic comprises 10% or less of packaging material.
Size & Weight
- DIMENSIONS (W X H X D)
- Approx. 102.0 mm × 20.0 mm × 7.4 mm
- Approx. 29 g
- BATTERY TYPE
- BUILT-IN MEMORY
- BUILT-IN MICROPHONE
- CALENDAR SEARCH
- LCD BACKLIGHT
- MAXIMUM FILES PER FOLDER
- PC CONNECTIVITY
- PLAYBACK FORMAT
- RECORDING FORMAT
- USB CONNECTION CHARGING
- MAX. RECORDING TIME LPCM 44.1KHZ, 16BIT
- 21 Hrs 35 Min
- MAX. RECORDING TIME MP3 192KBPS
- 159 Hrs
- MAX. RECORDING TIME MP3 128KBPS
- 238 Hrs
- MAX. RECORDING TIME MP3 48KBPS (MONAURAL)
- 636 Hrs
- BATTERY LIFE FOR RECORDING LPCM 44.1KHZ, 16BIT
- 12 Hrs
- BATTERY LIFE FOR RECORDING MP3 192KBPS
- 17 Hrs
- BATTERY LIFE FOR RECORDING MP3 128KBPS
- 17 Hrs
- BATTERY LIFE FOR RECORDING MP3 48KBPS (MONAURAL)
- 17 Hrs
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE LPCM 48KHZ, 16BIT
- 95 Hz - 20,000 Hz
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE MP3 192KBPS
- 95 Hz - 18,000 Hz
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE MP3 128KBPS
- 95 Hz - 16,000 Hz
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE MP3 48KBPS (MONAURAL)
- 95 Hz - 14,000 Hz
- SCENE SELECT
- RECORDING MONITOR
- LOW-CUT FILTER
Playback & Edit
- A-B REPEAT
- DIGITAL PITCH CONTROL (SPEED CONTROL)
- EASY SEARCH
- NOISE CUT
- TRACK MARK
What's In The Box
- Carrying Case
- USB Cable